Whatever good found in me is because of the grace & teachings of Jesus Christ.
Whatever is lacking in me is of my own faults and unregenerate human nature, of which I have hope in Christ.
Whatever is your opinion of me as a failure is my witness to you of our need for a Redeemer.
I'm not a professional writer, do not have a theological degree, and ask that you pardon my limited writing abilities.
That said, I pray you will stand against the deceit and deceptions of this present age by sharing what you have learned with others. Or as God may lead you do something yourself, that others may have the opportunity of "Knowing For Themselves.
Each Believer is called to Proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the uttermost parts of the earth. No special ordination from any church, church leader, pastor, or so called spiritual leader is needed. "We do not have to wait for a calling from God...He has already called us."
* In essentials: Unity and Love.
* In non-essentials: Understanding and Love.
* In all else: Truth, Charity, and Love.
* Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:13 KJV
This web page originates from The United States of America. We like you, wish to live in peace with others, have a home, food for our families, clean drinking water, shelter and clothes, access to health care, to be educated, to have a good and honorable way to provide for our families, and the freedom to believe in our Creator who loves His creation and desires that we love one another.
* Like you, we want the freedom to speak, read books, to become educated and freely express our ideas without fear.
* Like you, we have leaders who want to keep people divided by turning us one against the another.
* Like you, we do not want leaders who seek power, wealth, or want to rule over others no matter how much suffering and death they cause when doing so.
* Like you, we hope and pray for a better world for ourselves and others (believers and non-believers) no-matter in which country they may live. Always remember these things when reading, listening, or watching what is being reported and taught about any country and it's people.
Peace to all in our shared hope that our Creator loves each of us. Trusting He will bring peace to the world and wipe the tears from the eyes and heal the hearts, of all who have suffered at the hands of those who do not seek peace, truth, love, or their Creator. DanielRL
"For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:7-9 (KJV)
"Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." ISAIAH 1 KJV
Chose whom you will serve.
The deceiver, lier, and prince of this world and his followers?
Or our Redeemer and Messiah Jesus Christ who said "FOLLOW ME"