Whatever good that is found in me, is come by the truth, teachings, and grace of Jesus Christ.
Whatever is lacking in me, is of my own faults and unregenerate human nature of which I have hope in Christ.
Whatever is your opinion of me as a failure, is my witness to you of our need for a Redeemer.
I'm not a professional writer and ask that you pardon my limited writing skills.
That said, I encourage you to stand against the deceit and deceptions of this present age by sharing what you have learned with others. Or, as God may lead you do something yourself that others may have the opportunity of "Knowing For Themselves.
All Believer are called to "Proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the uttermost parts of the earth...." We do not need to wait for a calling from God God has already called us. Nor do we need to seek approval from any church, pastor, or other so called spiritual leaders.
* In essentials: Unity and Love.
* In non-essentials: Understanding and Love.
* In all else: Truth, Charity, and Love.
"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ." Ephesians 4:13 KJV
This then is "God's Church"
Jesus Christ and Born Again Believers having the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, "our true" Guide, "our true" Teacher, and "our true" Comforter along with God's Written Word and Testimony of His Creation. Amen.
Therefore this day:
"Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil. Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, and plead for the widow. Come now and let us reason together saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the LORD hath spoken it.
ISAIAH 1:16-20 KJV
This website originates from The Republic Of The United States of America which is under attack from within, from without, and spiritually. Unless it's people turn to God it may not continue as a free Nation in the foreseeable future.
* Like you, we wish to live in peace with others, have a home, food for our families, clean drinking water, shelter, clothes, access to health care, to be educated, to have a honorable way to provide for our families, to pursue happiness and the freedom to believe in our Creator who loves His creation and desires that we love one another.
* Like you, we want the freedom to assemble and freely express our ideas without fear.
* Like you, we do not want leaders who deceive and turn us one against another who seek power and wealth to rule over others no matter how much suffering and death they cause others and even themselves.
* Like you, we hope and pray for a better world for ourselves and others.
Always remember these things when reading, listening, or watching what is being said and reported, about other countries or it's people.
Pray for leaders of Nations and the World to turn from evil and wickedness.
May we all find peace in our shared hope knowing our Creator loves each of us. Live your life knowing He will bring peace to the world and wipe the tears from the eyes of all who have suffered at the hands of those who do not seek peace, truth, love, or their Creator.
Chose this day whom you will serve....
The deceiver, lier, murder, and prince of this world and his followers?
Or our Messiah and Redeemer Jesus Christ? Who said "FOLLOW ME"